1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post 10 things about him- or herself in his/her journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and then create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their pages and tell them that you have tagged them.
6) No tag backs.
1. Proud Hoosier right here and several non-hoosier friends want to strangle me for it
2. Recently I made the decision to go back to school and get a usable degree. Please, shoot me now before having to pickup so many science classes rides me into the dirt XD
3. I'm often mistaken as male on the net by people who first meet me because we all know that there are no such thing as girls on the internet.
4. I can lift and carry more than my own body weight. *flexes like a tool*
5. My first horse had the biggest sarcoid tumor on her ear that our vet, who had been in the business more than 30 years, had ever seen. It was the size of a softball pre-removal.
6. I worked backtrack at Churchill Downs a couple years ago. Historical, yes, but definitely the ghetto of the bigger race tracks.
7. I have owned five horses to date.
8. If I hadn't worked with him for years before purchasing and gotten to know him my Morgan, Prince, would not have been in the top five choices for new trail buddy.
9. Favorite movie is Jaws, but my favorite genre is zombie movies, specifically zom-coms.
10. I'm that freakishly horse obsessed person that everyone knows one of. My biggest unrealistic fear right now is family trying to turn me in to Collection Intervention. My models are still in control and contained to a single room, thank you kindly
1. Whats your favorite breed of horse or dog? I lean toward stock breeds since that's what I'm surrounded by.
2. What is your favorite color of horse or dog? Palomino with lots of chrome, or unmarked bay roans.
3. Do you have one of these breed and color combinations in your RPG stable or kennel? Guilty, though only one of the palominos is currently active.
4. Do you or have you owned of of these breed and or colors in real life? Yes. I've had Quarter Horses, two palomino and two sorrel. Right now I'm horse mom to a spoiled rotten Morgan.
5. What is your favorite art style or movement? Cowboy art, think Remington.
6. Which famous artists inspire you? Remington and DiVinci to keep the list short.
7. Which DA artists do you look up to? I don't look up to any specific names,but I love stuff with expression [link] , Color [link] , and Movement [link] .
8. Do you plan to work as a professional artist or just keep this for a hobby? Hobby, though once upon a time I was on track to being professional, but it honestly would have bored me to tears and driven me away from art altogether.
9. How did you get into art? Finger painting for my Great-grandma.
10. What is the one thing you
Questions For You:
1. Forget Nationalism, it's too hard to love an entire country, are you Regionalistic (ie. proud of the town or province/county you live in)?
2. What is the last book you read? If you don't read what was the last movie based on a book you saw? (comic books count)
3. If you were a bug in a blender how would you escape?
4. You are up for reincarnation, but you can only come back as an inanimate object, what will you be?
5. You just found out that _______ is no longer being made, and all existing copies are being recalled to be destroyed. How does this make you feel?
6. Name one unusual use for a pencil. Stabbing, writing and erasing don't count.
7. If you could have an awesome theme song each time you entered a room what would that song be?
8. What would you do for a KitKat bar?
9. You are now the host of a TV show (past or present) what show are you hosting?
10. On a scale of 1-10 what is pie.
Everyone who's anyone. If you're amused by the random, bored out of your sock, or just wasting time to keep from doing that one thing you need to finish this may be the meme for you. Feel free to take it and fill it out yourself.